YEAR 3 & 4
Years 3 & 4
This page contains lots of interactive games, practical ideas and printable resources to help you to support your child's learning while they are at home. As well as accessing these resources, children should:
- Read out loud to an adult for at least 15 minutes, twice each day.
- Discuss books that they have read and those that are read to them, explaining clearly their understanding.
- Access TTRockstars each day for 15 minutes.
Many thanks for your continued support during these uncertain times,
Miss Fisher, Miss Roberts & Mrs Glyn-Jones
Here is the Home Learning Grid for Year 3 & 4 pupils. Please aim to complete the activities from each section.
We currently us Third Space Learning in school, please see the letter attached below to access the resources.
The following links are for Home Learning Tasks, they can be downloaded or printed out and completed at home.
- Year 4 Reading Comprehension 1 Text
- Year 4 Reading Comprehension 1 Questions
- Year 4 Reading Comprehension 2 Text
- Year 4 Reading Comprehension 2 Questions
Children will have individual usernames and passwords for the following websites.
History, Geography, Science, Computing and French websites